The Board of Advisors of the Feel-Good Foundation will consider any grant application meeting the stated mission. However, the following are the priority areas for funding:
Geography: Northeast Ohio
Types of programs: Programs providing at-risk or underserved youth populations with opportunities for "feeling good" through participating in:
- Outdoor Recreation, Exploration and Learning
- Activities Promoting the Development of Healthy Lifestyle Habits (such as good nutrition, exercise, etc.)
- The Arts (including visual arts, music, theater, etc.)
For Organizations Seeking Funding:
- The Board of Advisors will make one to three grants per calendar year.
- Grants are made one time per year. The deadline for grant applications each year is May 1st. Grant decisions will be made by July 1st and all applicants will be notified in writing of the status of their application.
- Grants typically range in size from $1,000-5,000, although lesser amounts will be considered.
- Grant recipient must be a non-profit organization.
- We do not have a formal grant application. Please submit a 1-3 page proposal that includes the following information: Project description, projected outcomes, requested amount, total project budget, complete contact information including name, organization name, website, mailing address,e-mail address and phone number. The application should be e-mailed to Jane at firstname.lastname@example.org.